A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy McCormick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy McCormick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCormick
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCormick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy McCormick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormick graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. McCormick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy James McCormick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy J. McCormick practice?
- Dr. Jeremy McCormick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy McCormick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Orthopedic Surgeons.