A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy McCormick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy McCormick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCormick
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCormick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy McCormick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormick graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. McCormick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy James McCormick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy J. McCormick practice?
- Dr. Jeremy McCormick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy McCormick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Orthopedic Surgeons.