A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Meier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Meier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meier
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meier Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cleft Lip
Education & Awards
Dr. Meier graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Meier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Meier MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy Meier practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Meier has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremy Meier practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Otolaryngologists.