A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Meier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Meier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cleft Lip
Education & Awards
Dr. Meier graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Meier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy David Meier MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy D. Meier practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Meier has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy Meier practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, UT.
See Salt Lake City Otolaryngologists and Salt Lake City Pediatric Specialists.