A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Melker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Melker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melker
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Melker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Melker, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melker graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Melker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Seth Melker MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy S. Melker practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Melker has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremy Melker practices Otolaryngology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Otolaryngologists.