A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Michalke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Michalke, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Michalke graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Michalke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Harford Memorial Hosp
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Andrew Michalke MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy A. Michalke practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Michalke has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremy Michalke practices Emergency Medicine near Halethorpe, MD.
See Halethorpe Emergency Physicians.