A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Mills, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Mills has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Todd Mills DO is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy T. Mills practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Mills has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremy Mills practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.