A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Moses:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Moses is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Moses, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Moses graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Moses has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Moses MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy Moses practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Moses has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremy Moses practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near North Chelmsford, MA.
See North Chelmsford Orthopedic Surgeons and North Chelmsford Surgeons.