A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ng
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Ng, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ng graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Ng has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Tuck Woh Ng MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy T. Ng practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Ng has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy Ng practices Emergency Medicine near Drexel Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bradenton, FL and Chalfont, PA.
See Drexel Hill Emergency Physicians.