A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy O'Shea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy O'Shea, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Shea graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. O'Shea has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cheboygan Memorial Hospital
- Northern Michigan Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy O'Shea DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy O'Shea practice?
- Dr. Jeremy O'Shea has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy O'Shea practices Emergency Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Ionia, MI and Lansing, MI.
See Portland Emergency Physicians.