A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Payne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Payne is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Payne, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Payne graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Payne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- City of Hope-Good Samaritan
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Roy Payne MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy R. Payne practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Payne has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy Payne practices Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Neurologists.