A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Prager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Prager, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Prager graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Prager has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prager accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeremy D. Prager practice?
Dr. Jeremy Prager practices Otolaryngology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH and Englewood, CO.
See Aurora Otolaryngologists.