A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Rich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Rich, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rich graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Rich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Naftali Rich MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy N. Rich practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Rich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy Rich practices Neurology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Durham, NC.
See Cleveland Neurologists.