A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Rich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Rich, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rich graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Rich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeremy N. Rich practice?
Dr. Jeremy Rich practices Neurology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Durham, NC.
See Cleveland Neurologists.