A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Richmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Richmon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richmon
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richmon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Richmon, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Skin Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Richmon graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Richmon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy David Richmon MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy D. Richmon practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Richmon has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremy Richmon practices Otolaryngology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Otolaryngologists.