Dr. Jeremy Richmon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

February 16th, 2016
Excellent Doctor. Couldn't be happier

February 20th, 2015
Superior Doctor
I first visited Dr. Richmon for a sore tongue that had a white patch detected by my dentist. Little did I know that he would become my cancer doctor. By luck or fortune, I was treated by Dr. Richmon for stage 1 tongue cancer. Being a non-smoking, non-drinking female, it was a bit of a shock. From biopsy to diagnosis to surgery was less than two weeks. He did not waste any time. Prior to my surgery I checked all the message boards I could find and learned that he is one of the top doctors available at Johns Hopkins, which is one of if not "the" top head and neck cancer center in the country. I visited with Dr. Richmon before my surgery and he acted as though he had all the time in the world for my questions, though I know he has a very busy practice. Not only do you get Dr. Richmon, but you get an exceptional team who supports him through all stages of surgery and follow-up care. Thankfully, my cancer was in a very early stage, so I did not require chemotherapy or radiation. I am now on a periodic check-up plan with Dr. Richmon of every three months for the next two years.

June 17th, 2013
Exceptional Surgeon
Dr. Richmon performed a total thyroidectomy on me at Johns Hopkins hopsital and I could not have been more pleased and satisfied with this doctor. From the initial office visit to the scheduling of the procedure and the surgery Dr. Richmon was great. Spent time with me before the procedure, went over everything again about the surgery and also explained everything to my husband and we never felt rushed at all. I would highly recommend Dr. Richmon to anyone needed treating for head or neck issues.

September 29th, 2011
treatment of head and neck cancer
Dr Richmon is tops in treating head and neck cancer and his experience and confidence in his abilities comes through immediately. He takes time to answer all questions & is thorough in his explanations. Completely happy with his treatment recommendations, his attentive staff and the entire experience could not have been better.