A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Ringewald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Ringewald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ringewald
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Ringewald, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ringewald graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ringewald has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy M Ringewald MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy M. Ringewald practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Ringewald has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremy Ringewald practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Pediatricians and Tampa Cardiologists.