A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Roberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Roberts, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Tufts Medical Center
- Kahi Mohala Behavioral Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy D Roberts MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy D. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Roberts has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy Roberts practices Psychiatry near Kailua, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Ewa Beach, HI and Honolulu, HI.
See Kailua Psychiatrists.