A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Roscoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Roscoe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Roscoe, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Roscoe graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roscoe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Wade Roscoe MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy W. Roscoe practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Roscoe has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy Roscoe practices Pediatrics near Greenwood, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Greenwood Pediatricians.