A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Ruskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Ruskin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Panic Disorder
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruskin graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ruskin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Neil Ruskin MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy N. Ruskin practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Ruskin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremy Ruskin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.