A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Weiss, DO, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Weiss has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Scott Weiss DO and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy S. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Weiss has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy Weiss practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Burien, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Vancouver, WA.