A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Weiss is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Weiss, DO, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Weiss has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Weiss DO and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy Weiss practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Weiss has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jeremy Weiss practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Burien, WA.