A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Sable:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Sable is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sable
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sable Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Sable, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sable graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sable has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- San Diego County Psychiatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Adam Sable MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy A. Sable practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Sable has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremy Sable practices Family Medicine, Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Family Physicians, San Diego Psychiatrists, and San Diego Geriatric Doctors.