A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Sable:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Sable is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sable
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sable Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Sable, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sable graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sable has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- San Diego County Psychiatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Adam Sable MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy A. Sable practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Sable has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremy Sable practices Family Medicine, Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Family Physicians and San Diego Psychiatrists.