Dr. Jeremy Saul MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 8th, 2017
Beware
This Dr. Is a joke. I waited an hour and a half with my 83 yr old granny, who was dying from cancer and in a wheelchair, to be seen. She was obviously in great discomfort, but no compassion from staff. I had to get a little pushy to get a room after that long in waiting room. Also, he left his wife and 1 year old son for his nurse, I know this to be fact.. Good luck with that.

February 2nd, 2013
I love Dr saul. He has helped me more than any other doctor I have been to.

May 31st, 2011
GREAT EXPERIENCE ALL AROUND!!!!!!!
Dr. Saul is a great doctor!!!! He has wonderful bedside manner. He really listens and tries to help find solutions to your medical problems. I appreciate his willingness and understanding. The clinic experience was wonderful!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

April 19th, 2011
kind of a quack
New to the area and not impressed with the town, this Dr. is also not impressive at all. first visit was ok standard getting to know you stuff then when I told him about my medical issue he was very standoffish and I could tell he did not want to prescirbe me medication that my doctor in fayettville did without issue or any problems. I have had success with the medication and never had any problems getting it. Sauls concern was that I could possibly be selling it. I have never in my entire life had a doctor try to play detective and have me sign a sheet of paper stating that if I dont do something then other actions would be taken for my issue.What a joke. I would have left him at that point but sadly there isnt alot of competition in this "wonderful" little town. There is a good looking blonde nurse though so at least I can glance at her while im waiting. what can you do?

March 14th, 2011
Very Impressed!!!
Professional and Wonderful Bedside Manner. Great Experience!!!! Highly Recommend Dr.Saul.

December 30th, 2010
The first visit was great... seemed to be caring and concerned. After that, it all went downhill. The second visit was shorter and extremely unfocused. I would not recommend this doctor.

December 29th, 2010
Worked well with me being a cash patient. Felt better as soon as 3 hours after leaving his office. Very kind and got me back on my feet

October 22nd, 2010
Hi!
Thganks for everything you do!

August 16th, 2010
GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!!!!
Dr. Saul is a great doctor. He's very compassionate, easy to talk about medical issues. He was very helpful with my diagnosis. I highly recommend Dr. Saul.

July 17th, 2010
Great Doc!!!

July 15th, 2010
Great Experience, good bedside manner and accurate diagnosis.

May 13th, 2010
Not impressed with this doctor AT ALL
I am really not impressed with Dr. Saul at all. My dad went in to see him in extreme pain with his back. Come to find out he had 3 tumors on his back. Not only did Dr. Saul tell him he gave him a pain pill and it was actually a muscle relaxer, but had an MRI performed on my dad (which was fine) but then referred him to a nuerosurgeon in Little Rock. When we got to Little Rock, his office staff took two weeks after they told my dad they would get the appointment for the nuerosurgeon to even send the information to Little Rock. You have to keep calling and calling and calling to get anything done. Dr. Saul had the MRI done on the upper back instead of the lower back and so now my dad will have to pay for another MRI to be done out of his pocket because his insurance only paid for one. IF you need medical treatment and an accurate diagnosis, I would recommend going to someone else. He and his nurses and office staff DO NOT know what they are doing. Beware.