A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Schwartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Schwartz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Adam Schwartz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy A. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremy Schwartz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Surgeons.