Dr. Jeremy Schwartz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeremy Schwartz?

March 24th, 2017

Recommend

I have been a patient of Dr. Schwartz for several years. I have been most impressed with the professionalism and skill which he has demonstrated throughout my care. He has supported my recovery after a Achilles reconstruction by another doctor. His level of care resolved my issues after a PWP injection. Currently, he is treating my plantar fasciitis and again I am happy with his protocol for this condition. I feel well taken care of by his team from the phone receptionist to the X-ray department to the physical therapists and finally to his personal team of nurse and physician's assistant. He has a great system in place to support a patient's successful recovery.

February 15th, 2017

Highly recommended!

Absolutely everyone I asked for a recommendation, said Dr. Jeremy Schwartz is the best.

January 24th, 2017

I feel Dr Schwarts is a great Dr and has taken a personal interest in my recovery. His co workers are some of the finest people that one can find in a Dr's office. They are all enjoying the work they are required. Real nice people and always a good office experience.

January 13th, 2017

Wonderful. Everyone was very kind and friendly. I was in and out very quickly. Highly recommended!

November 25th, 2016

Wonderful experience with a very professional staff

October 22nd, 2016

Patient

I hurt my ankle while playing volleyball and even though Dr Schwartz was leaving for the day, when I called with my ankle all swollen and bruised, he said he would wait for me to arrive. I highly recommend this Dr.

September 27th, 2016

I was very impressed with Dr. Schwartz. He was thorough and I appreciated his recommendations. He was not in a hurry to perform surgery and made alternate suggestions. He and his staff were very accommodating.

September 9th, 2016

Subtalar Fusion

Dr. Schwartz did an excellent job of explaining and trying various options prior to performing a subtalar fusion in early May. I am a very active 61 year old who had been experiencing significant pain for several years. Dr. Schwartz was very clear and precise regarding the procedure as well as the recovery process and stages. I have just started to resume many of my activities and have been pain free. His staff works very well under his leadership. Everyone was always very helpful and courteous. I strongly recommend.

September 9th, 2016

Dr. Schwartz and his entire staff were both knowledgeable and professional when they treated me for a broken heel which I had incurred a few days earlier. Dr. Schwartz is a highly competent individual who explained from start to finish how my heel injury would be handled. After a CAT scan of the heel, it was deemed I did not need surgery. I will be back to see him as the casts are changed. I live in Naples, Fl and there is no Orthopedist here who treats foot injuries. I am so grateful that he took me on such short notice, and I'm happy to say I am on the road to recovery from this awful injury. I would go back in a minute to him and others in that practice to treat me again.

September 7th, 2016

Incredible Experience

August 29th, 2016

Truly Amazing and Knowledgable

Dr. Schwartz and his team are excellent and amazing to deal with. Nobody rushes you out of the office, and all questions are taken seriously and answered thoroughly. Everybody (including myself) is amazed at the excellent work he has done on my foot and ankle. I would, and have, highly recommend him.

July 21st, 2016

5 stars entire office n Dr!!