Dr. Jeremy Schwartz MD Patient Reviews

4.8

February 15th, 2017
Highly recommended!
Absolutely everyone I asked for a recommendation, said Dr. Jeremy Schwartz is the best.

January 24th, 2017
I feel Dr Schwarts is a great Dr and has taken a personal interest in my recovery. His co workers are some of the finest people that one can find in a Dr's office. They are all enjoying the work they are required. Real nice people and always a good office experience.

January 13th, 2017
Wonderful. Everyone was very kind and friendly. I was in and out very quickly. Highly recommended!

November 25th, 2016
Wonderful experience with a very professional staff

October 22nd, 2016
Patient
I hurt my ankle while playing volleyball and even though Dr Schwartz was leaving for the day, when I called with my ankle all swollen and bruised, he said he would wait for me to arrive. I highly recommend this Dr.

September 27th, 2016
I was very impressed with Dr. Schwartz. He was thorough and I appreciated his recommendations. He was not in a hurry to perform surgery and made alternate suggestions. He and his staff were very accommodating.

September 9th, 2016
Subtalar Fusion
Dr. Schwartz did an excellent job of explaining and trying various options prior to performing a subtalar fusion in early May. I am a very active 61 year old who had been experiencing significant pain for several years. Dr. Schwartz was very clear and precise regarding the procedure as well as the recovery process and stages. I have just started to resume many of my activities and have been pain free. His staff works very well under his leadership. Everyone was always very helpful and courteous. I strongly recommend.

September 9th, 2016
Dr. Schwartz and his entire staff were both knowledgeable and professional when they treated me for a broken heel which I had incurred a few days earlier. Dr. Schwartz is a highly competent individual who explained from start to finish how my heel injury would be handled. After a CAT scan of the heel, it was deemed I did not need surgery. I will be back to see him as the casts are changed. I live in Naples, Fl and there is no Orthopedist here who treats foot injuries. I am so grateful that he took me on such short notice, and I'm happy to say I am on the road to recovery from this awful injury. I would go back in a minute to him and others in that practice to treat me again.

August 29th, 2016
Truly Amazing and Knowledgable
Dr. Schwartz and his team are excellent and amazing to deal with. Nobody rushes you out of the office, and all questions are taken seriously and answered thoroughly. Everybody (including myself) is amazed at the excellent work he has done on my foot and ankle. I would, and have, highly recommend him.

May 19th, 2016
Dr. Schwartz is very kind and knowledgeable. He took his time explaining the problem I was having with my foot, something another Dr had totally missed. He gave me the answer I had been seeking for over a month. I wish I had gone to see Dr. Schwartz first! My doctor highly recommended him to me and I highly recommend him to others! His PA was also very knowledgeable and the entire staff was friendly and professional.

April 24th, 2016
I was very happy with this recent visit. I felt like Dr Schwartz is really working every alternative with me knowing that I don't want to do surgery if preventable. I also find the office and administrative services extremely efficient!

April 12th, 2016
retired from healthcare
This Dr. was amazing, I was hurt,he made me comfortable,I was broke and he fixed it . His staff was great.