A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Schweitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Schweitzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Schweitzer, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schweitzer graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Schweitzer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Schweitzer MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy Schweitzer practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Schweitzer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy Schweitzer practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ventura, CA.
See Beverly Hills Colorectal Surgeons and Beverly Hills Surgeons.