Dr. Jeremy Schweitzer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeremy Schweitzer?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Jeremy Schweitzer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 18th, 2017

Didn't get the job done

He was not efficient. After surgery the same cyst has come back 10 times in 5 years. Other physicians have told me that he did not perform the surgery correctly.

January 24th, 2017

Wonderful Caring Surgeon

I am a patient of Dr. Jeremy Schweitzer. He performed one major surgery on me for the removal of a caner tumor. He is a highly capable surgeon specialized, certified, and registered as a colon/rectal surgeon. I have tremendous trust for this highly educated man who has had many years of experience in his field. If you are referred to Anacapa Surgical, all of the surgeons are very good. But, Dr. Jeremy Schweitzer to the surgeon I had and I completely trust him and his ability to care for me. So I wanted to give him this endorsement and hope I could help another feel confident, too.

January 22nd, 2017

Wonderful Caring Surgeon

Dr. Jeremy Schweitzer is my surgeon. I was told he is the only certified colon/rectal surgeon in Ventura, Ca. I love him! He saved my life performing a cancer surgery on me four years ago. Next week he will again perform another surgery on me and although I am terrified, I trust him completely and know I am in the best hands. He has an exceptional education and has exceptional experience specialized in his field. I give him the highest rating because he cares 100% and with sincere devotion to his patients. He listens and hears you and that is invaluable and so important for a patient to feel confident about their health concerns. I know you will also feel safe, too, if you are referred to Dr. Jeremy Schweitzer, because he is awesome!

November 12th, 2016