Dr. Jeremy Schwieger MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 26th, 2016
He used to be a good Doctor. Something is off now, he's forgetful, makes rude remarks, doesn't listen and mixes up records. No follow up at all, doesn't seem to care. If he can't figure out what the medical issue is, he just ignores test results. I've had to move on to another Doctor in order to get basic treatment. Sad, but true.

September 11th, 2015
Knowledgeable, patient, explains, cares

January 10th, 2015
no follow through
I left several messages for Dr. Schwieger to call me and go over the results of my x-rays. He never did. I went back to the office to get a printout of the report then called another doctor to help me understand the results. I will not go back to this doctor.....such a disappointment.

December 28th, 2014
The man just does not care. He spends approximately 5 minutes for each of my appointment, during which he asks a few basic questions but does not seem to pay attention to answers. He does not even read what in file and quite a few times gets details all mixed up. All he does is to order all kinds of lab tests, but does not even care to communicate the results, unless you call and ask about them several days later. I wonder how doctors could have good diagnostic if they don't spend time to listen to what patients have to say.

December 16th, 2013
Patient
Very nice man however terrible at getting back to his patients and leaves them hanging. Two times already because his office doesn't reply within the hour he says on his answering machine had ended up at Emergency, if you're looking for a nice man he's the one , but… if you're looking for a good and reliable Dr, who will be there when you need him most I suggest you go elsewhere

June 27th, 2010
Wonderful; Caring Doctor
I was referred to Dr. Schwieger when i needed an Internist for general health needs. I asked my old pediatrician and he suggested Dr. Schwieger. He is extremely well versed in general medicine as well as his specialties. A very very good manner to him. He inspires confidence. He does not ignore your health concerns and if you insist on a test, even though he might not believe it is warranted, he'll do it to appease. At the end of each visit, he ends it with a credible, "Don't worry, we'll get you better." The strongest recommendation.

June 27th, 2010