A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Scott, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Scott has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
- Avera Sacred Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy W Scott MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy W. Scott practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremy Scott practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Cardiologists.