A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Scott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Scott, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Scott has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
- Avera Sacred Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy W Scott MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy W. Scott practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Scott has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy Scott practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Sibley, IA and Mitchell, SD.
See Sioux Falls Cardiologists.