A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Shefner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Shefner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Shefner, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Shefner graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shefner has 10 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Shefner MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy Shefner practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Shefner has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy Shefner practices Neurology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Neurologists.