A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Shelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Shelton is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelton graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Shelton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Bradford Shelton MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy B. Shelton practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Shelton has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremy Shelton practices Urology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Urologists.