A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Shelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Shelton is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shelton
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Shelton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelton graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Shelton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Bradford Shelton MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy B. Shelton practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Shelton has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremy Shelton practices Urology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Urologists.