inactive

Jeremy D Smith MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 1 comment

April 6th, 2016
I really like Dr. Smith. He is on top of things and if he doesn't know something he immediately looks it up. My old doctor took an administrative job and recommended him, and I haven't been disappointed.

March 4th, 2016
So impressed. In and out of appt. Spends all the time i need when talking taking extra care in answering all my questions. Doesn't push pills down me either!

February 3rd, 2016
Very Smart
Very smart, quick but covers everything excellent seen ten times works well with other doc's. 10% electronic records to forward to all other doc that need the info.

June 22nd, 2015
Great staff. Great response. Small offices.

April 27th, 2015
Crowded
The offices are too crowded, the other comment is correct, there is no way for a private discussion. The nurses and staff are over worked and they do all this work for the patients for free. The insurance companies, don't pay them for the long hours. Southview needs a new building with more space, then professionalism would improve. More pay for the staffs.

April 27th, 2015
20 year patient gets yelled at in waiting room.
20 year patient of Southview. Been going for 20 years. Dr. Smith new doctor. There was some medical issues to discuss that demanded privacy, the nurse and secretary at front desk should have talked to me in a private office. Instead they were yelling and bullying me in the waiting room, discussing private matters in the waiting room. I felt powerless to explain, and they were not listening but accusing me of wrong doings that were not accurate. Not professional at all, and I am sure a violation of patient privacy. The secretary should not be offering opinions about my medical condition and the nurse shouldn't be talking about them in public. Patients should not feel threatened in the waiting room. I wanted to apologize but I didn't do anything but get sick.