A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Smyrl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Smyrl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Smyrl graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Smyrl has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Continued Care Hospital
- Texas Health Physicians Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Andrew Smyrl DO is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy A. Smyrl practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Smyrl has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy Smyrl practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Dallas Internists.