A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Spector:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Spector is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spector
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spector Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Spector, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Iron-Deficiency Anemia
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Sports Medicine
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Spector graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Spector has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Miriam Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Spector MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy Spector practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Spector has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremy Spector practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Internists and Providence Gastroenterologists.