A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Spector:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Spector is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spector
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Spector Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Spector, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Iron-Deficiency Anemia
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Sports Medicine
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Spector graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Spector has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Miriam Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Spector MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy Spector practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Spector has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremy Spector practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Internists and Providence Gastroenterologists.