A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Spector:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Spector is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Spector, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Celiac Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Iron-Deficiency Anemia
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Spector graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Spector has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Miriam Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Spector MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy Spector practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Spector has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy Spector practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Pawtucket, RI.
See Providence Internists and Providence Gastroenterologists.