A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Swindle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Swindle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swindle
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Swindle, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swindle graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Swindle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Scott Swindle MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy S. Swindle practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Swindle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy Swindle practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Newberg, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.