Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Apr 19th, 2016

Amazing, caring, intelligent, thoughtful!

Has his own agenda with no respect to patients needs! show details Has his own agenda with no respect to patients needs!
by Laura on Apr 14th, 2014

I came in for an emergency dept. follow up. I had a cervical neck sprain. The emergency dr had been treating the muscle spasms and the pain. Dr. Swindle refused to treat the pain and recommended a heating pad. Waste of my time, money and very inconsiderate of me and my medical needs.

horrible show details horrible
Feb 15th, 2014

Horrible service he never once examined me. Then he called me in a prescription that it stated very clearly in my medical record that I am allergic to

Great doc! show details Great doc!
Jun 8th, 2012

Dr. Swindle is an excellent physician with a gentle and accurate touch. He inspires confidence and offers a good balance between respecting patient autonomy and offering professional opinion.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Mar 29th, 2012

Both my husband and myself go to Dr. Jeremy Swindle. He really cares about what is happening to you and tries to get the best help possible. He researches all options and gives you a full understanding of your choices. I recommend him to everyone I meet.

Does not listen show details Does not listen
Jun 21st, 2011

He does not listen to his patients. Forms diagnosis without considering all of the information.