Dr. Jeremy Swymn MD, PA Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 18th, 2017
Impeccable
Trustworthy, kind, expert, professional and above all caring.... these are a few adjectives to describe what you can expect of this highly skilled physician. My experience with Dr. Swymn has been one of impeccable service from any other in his field. I would recommend him highly to anyone that has an injury. I feel so strongly that I offer you my phone number to make personal contact to discuss his ability and assure you of his skill and care. Please feel free to contact me @ 870926-6953.

September 27th, 2016
Very professional, thorough and decisive!

July 15th, 2016
Swymm is by far the greatest physicians I've ever been to. He genuinely cares about his patients. He made sure to answer every question I had and reassured me that he could and would do everything possible to help me. He is a very sincere man. I would highly recommend him.

June 22nd, 2016
Discouraged
Over a 2 hour wait for him to talk on the phone 5 of the 10 minutes during my appointment. Left with no more answers than I started with.

April 16th, 2016
He's one of the best, I had a shoulder repaired and was way ahead of everyone in physical Therapy from day one.. It was in 2013 and my shoulder is as good as ever... It's for sure worth the pain and believe me it is painful , lots of ice

August 25th, 2015
Fantastic Dr.

March 3rd, 2015
Needs some hastening
I went to him a few years ago for a hip problem and he was great. But now I feel like I'm not even a priority. I had to wait over 2 weeks for them to schedule an MRI, and now I've been waiting over a week to hear from him about the results. He's a nice doctor and all but I'm a college student who can't use my writing wrist. I feel like they are being extremely laid back about it, like they'll get to it whenever they can, and I'm just suffering in silence and wait.

February 7th, 2015
Great doctor
I like Dr Swymn , I am going to have a knee replacement surgery and am debating on whether to use him. I have been seeing him for 5 years for shots in my knees.

June 2nd, 2014
Ms
I have seen Dr Swymn for 5 years. He is knowledgeable about osteoarthritis of the knee. But he did give me some shots that were very expensive and seemed to work the 1st time I got them but after that they didn't work. On a 2nd opinion I was told the shot I was getting could not help my problem. This made me switch doctors. I also had to wait well over 2 hours to get to see him in an afternoon appointment.

November 8th, 2013
Really knows his stuff!
Dr. Swymn may be a young doctor but don't let that fool you he is awesome and very smart. His bedside manner is great and he is very compassionate. I recommend him to everyone!

May 5th, 2011
Needs to be quicker in Seeing patients
-I have left the office on more than one visit because my wait time had approached 2 hours and I still was not called back and have a more knowledgeable staff.

October 7th, 2009
Friendly and knowledgable new doctor
Sent my daughter for an MRI and personally called me the next day with the results. Follow up was excellent, made referral to physical therapist. Would use him again and refer him to everyone.