A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Larson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larson
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Larson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Larson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Larson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Kodiak Island Medical Center Specialty Clinic
- Certifications and Recognitions
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Todd Larson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy T. Larson practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Larson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremy Larson practices Family Medicine near Kodiak, AK.
See Kodiak Family Physicians.