A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Larson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Larson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Larson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Kodiak Island Medical Center Specialty Clinic
- Certifications and Recognitions
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Todd Larson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy T. Larson practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Larson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremy Larson practices Family Medicine near Kodiak, AK.
See Kodiak Primary Care Doctors.