A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reed
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Reed Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Reed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- Bethesda National Naval Medical Center
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Theodore Reed MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy T. Reed practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Reed has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremy Reed practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.