A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reed
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reed Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Reed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- Bethesda National Naval Medical Center
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Theodore Reed MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy T. Reed practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Reed has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremy Reed practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.