Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeremy Tabak
Dr. Jeremy Tabak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL, with other offices in Miami, FL and Miami, FL (and 5 other locations). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Tabak is affiliated with South Miami Hospital, Mariners Hospital and Columbia Deering Hospital. Dr. Tabak has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeremy Tabak has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. Jeremy Tabak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Michael Hernandez
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Miami, FL 0.01 mi10
Dr. Javier Perez-Fernandez
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Miami, FL 0.01 mi21
Dr. Raj Uttamchandani
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Miami, FL 0.01 mi41