A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Thomas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Craig General Hospital
- Claremore Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy D Thomas DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy D. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremy Thomas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Claremore, OK.
See Claremore Surgeons.