A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Thomas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Craig General Hospital
- Claremore Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy D Thomas DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy D. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremy Thomas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Claremore, OK.
See Claremore Orthopedic Surgeons.