Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Timmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Timmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Timmer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Timmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Timmer, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Timmer graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Timmer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
- Ssh Baton Rouge
- Our Lady of The Lake Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Riley Timmer MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy R. Timmer practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Timmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremy Timmer practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Alexandria, LA.
See Alexandria Surgeons.