A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Timmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Timmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Timmer, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Timmer graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Timmer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
- Ssh Baton Rouge
- Our Lady of The Lake Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Riley Timmer MD is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy R. Timmer practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Timmer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy Timmer practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, LA.
See Shreveport Surgeons.