A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Urbanczyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Urbanczyk is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Urbanczyk graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Urbanczyk has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wilson N Jones Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Dustin Urbanczyk DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy D. Urbanczyk practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Urbanczyk has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremy Urbanczyk practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sherman, TX.
See Sherman Surgeons.