Dr. Jeremy Urbanczyk DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 3rd, 2016
Great Doctor
I was referred to Dr. Urbanczyk by my primary care physician for knee pain in both knees. I did not have to wait long at all. He was very friendly and easy to talk to. He explained things well. He gave me 2 steroid shots in the knee which he said should really help and he also is having me doing therapy. I return in six weeks to see how things are going. The entire staff is very friendly.

September 19th, 2015
Dr U is an excellent physician. He did a total knee replacement on me and I can't imagine it going any better than it did. I am having a small amount of pain now and it feels much much better than it did before my surgery. I've known quite a few ppl who've had this same surgery and none of them felt this good less than 2 months post op. I highly recommend him to anyone needing an orthopedic physician.

February 15th, 2015
Dr. Urbanczyk is very professional, knowledgeable, and friendly.
I was referred to Dr. Urbanczyk by my primary care physician. I did have to fill out a lot of paperwork, but all new patients are required to do that. The waiting room filled up and I did have to wait a while past my appt. the doctor was very professional and did not seem hurried. He answered all of my questions. I didn't evaluate the follow up b/ c I haven't had one as of yet.