A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Vaughan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Vaughan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Vaughan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy B Vaughan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy B. Vaughan practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Vaughan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremy Vaughan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cedar Hill, TX.
See Cedar Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.