Dr. Jeremy Vos MD, FACS Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

February 19th, 2016
Dr. Vos is professional, takes conditions one step at a time. Explains each step so it is understandable. I recommend Dr. Vos to any one.

April 13th, 2014
very thorough and friendly
I have had allergies my whole life and never could find a good treatment that worked. Dr. Vos was very thorough and checked my nose for other things it could be. He confirmed it was really allergy and recommended allergy shots which is the first thing that ever worked for me. He is also so friendly it makes the whole experience easy.

February 18th, 2014
UNPROFESSIONAL
This ENT in is very unprofessional. He told me the lady who preformed the hearing test was wrong and should not have told me there was a hole in my daughter's eardrum and he was going to call and tell her never to do that again and he told me my daughter is just being a 5 year old and making up stories about her ear ringing and feeling like she can't hear well out of it. She has had a hole in it for over a year now and I doubt for a year she has been making up stories. I gave him another chance because everyone deserves a second chance right? Well he blew the first one and now the second one. Made me feel like a tiny little person just like he did the last time! Won't be going back and I do not recommend him! It is not that I want my daughter to have a unnecessary procedure but I want to know that she is not going to have any permanent damage and ear ringing all the time. I know what it is like to have ringing in your ear every day and it sucks!

May 14th, 2012
Had for an emergency to sew up deep gash on face and was called at 5AM. Friendly and understanding. Thorough. Took a lot of time explaining what he was doing and what follow-up care the sutures needed. Pleasant demeanor considering circumstances. Will have to wait to see how injury heals but so far, so good.

May 7th, 2012
Signs of the health care times.
He's thorough with going through steps of diagnosing problems, but gives very rushed explanations forcing you to listen to a lot of info at once. You feel he's rushed to move on to the next patient or assignment. When I was asking a question, he stopped in his spiel and told me to "Just Listen."

October 10th, 2011
Mixed bag
I was referred to this doctor by my primary care giver. The chronic tonsillitis found was remedied by Dr. Vos. However my initial pain and subsequent visits to his office were treated with apathy and terseness. I received a diagnoses almost 14 months later, with no help from this doctor.

June 6th, 2011
awesome experience. i have suffered from allergies for my entire life. and, his treatments have cured my allergies!! i can now breathe!!

June 28th, 2010
He listened very carefully to my problem, and helped me find a solution that fit my needs as a patient. His bedside manner is excellent, and I would recommend him to anyone!

May 31st, 2016