A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Watkins, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watkins
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Watkins, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hearing Aids
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Watkins has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Paul Watkins MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy P. Watkins practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Watkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremy Watkins practices Otolaryngology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Otolaryngologists.