A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Watkins, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Watkins, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hearing Aids
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Watkins has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Paul Watkins MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy P. Watkins practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Watkins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy Watkins practices Otolaryngology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Otolaryngologists.