A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Winell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Winell is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winell
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Winell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Winell, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Winell graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Winell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Michael Winell MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy M. Winell practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Winell has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremy Winell practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.