A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Winell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Winell is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Winell, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Psychosomatic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Winell graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Winell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Michael Winell MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy M. Winell practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Winell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy Winell practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.