Dr. Jeremy Wiseman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeremy Wiseman?

The finest physician I know

Posted on February 13th, 2016

Jeremy is the right fit for me. I sincerely appreciate the work he puts in to continually keep abreast of research, his practicality in treatment ailments (focuses on root cause versus symptoms alone), and his passion for his craft and patients. He is the finest physician I know.

Great physician- over scheduled by staff

Posted on February 7th, 2013

I had been to Dr after Dr with no answers for my issues and I finally found one that took the time and had the knowledge to help. She listened and had been actively trying to help me get answers and results .

His opinion, no bureaucracy = real healthcare

Posted on January 16th, 2012

Dr. Wiseman resolved in one visit (literally) what more than 23 doctors and specialists spent four years (since 2008) attempting to diagnose. Not only was I unnecessarily tested for a number of diseases - I was also treated as a nuisance, hypochondriac and with "mood disorder". My blood pressure was always high at the former practice (I think it's high right now thinking about it). Dr. Wiseman turned all of that around. My opinion of healthcare changed in the course of just 4 weeks (actually it changed in just the first visit when I met the staff and the Wiseman Family Practice Nurse Practioner, Selma Vllasi. Dr. Wiseman is careful to watch labs, talk to you about anything you may not understand, has frequent follow ups with new patients, and even asks a few personal questions to get to know you. Go figure! Great doc, good person, real medicine.

Like father, Like son...Dr Jeramy Wiseman is on the lead edge of today's medicine. This is good news for my family.

Posted on February 22nd, 2011

We are very pleased that Dr. Jeremy Wiseman is our family doctor. I was a patient of his father's practice for 14 years. I transitioned to Dr. Jeremy Wiseman roughly a year ago and I can tell you that I get the same level of care as I have in the past. He is very bright and it shows that he really does care.

Always does a great job

Posted on December 15th, 2010

Dr. Wiseman is very kind and caring and has always taken as much time as needed to answer my questions thoroughly. He's been very attentive in all my appointments, and he's helped me focus on what I can do to improve my health. I'm lucky to have him as my primary care physician.

Great doctor

Posted on April 27th, 2010

Excellent physician

Posted on April 23rd, 2010

I thought he was very thorough and very encouraging. He did not seem to be in a rush and reviewed my records thoroughly. He covered all of my issues and answered my questions in a very patient and professional manner.

Posted on November 22nd, 2017