Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jerett Zipin
Dr. Jerett Zipin, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Monrovia, CA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine. Dr. Zipin is affiliated with City of Hope National Medical Center, Monterey Park Hospital and Huntington Hospital. Dr. Zipin has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jerett Zipin has the following 3 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. Jerett Zipin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monrovia, CA.
Dr. Karen Kim
Monrovia, CA 0.01 mi14
Dr. Farahnaz Namvari
Monrovia, CA 0.01 mi19
Dr. Jean Yun
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Monrovia, CA 0.01 mi7