A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeri Fitzpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeri Fitzpatrick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzpatrick
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Fitzpatrick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeri Fitzpatrick, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzpatrick graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Fitzpatrick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- The Pychiatric Hosp & Vanderbilt
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeri Eileen Fitzpatrick MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeri E. Fitzpatrick practice?
- Dr. Jeri Fitzpatrick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeri Fitzpatrick practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Psychiatrists.