A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeri Fitzpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeri Fitzpatrick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzpatrick
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fitzpatrick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeri Fitzpatrick, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzpatrick graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Fitzpatrick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- The Pychiatric Hosp & Vanderbilt
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeri Eileen Fitzpatrick MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeri E. Fitzpatrick practice?
- Dr. Jeri Fitzpatrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeri Fitzpatrick practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Psychiatrists.