A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeri Norman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeri Norman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeri Norman, DO, MD is board certified in Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Norman graduated from Des Moines University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Norman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- University Community Hospital
- Sun Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeri Adele Norman DO and MD is a female Pathologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pathology and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeri A. Norman practice?
- Dr. Jeri Norman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jeri Norman practices Pathology and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Temple Terrace, FL.