A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeri Penkava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeri Penkava, Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeri Penkava, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Penkava graduated from Lsuhsc-School Of Medicine.
Dr. Penkava has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeri Lei Penkava MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeri L. Penkava practice?
- Dr. Jeri Penkava has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeri Penkava practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatricians.